Our goal is to work with you to carefully assess your personal or business requirements with the ultimate aim of reducing your tax liability – evaluating your needs and offering expert advice where and when you need it in a professional albeit informal environment.
JER Accounts Service was established in 1999 by Jane Quelch who has nearly 20 years accountancy experience and is joint Principle Managing Partner in JERAS.
On a personal level Jane is an expert in advising public sector employees, particularly Police Officers where she has supported many through pre-retirement planning into successful second careers whether as self-employed contractors or as employees. She knows that early financial planning and preparation is vitally important since decisions made and actions taken before retirement can have a considerable effect on income and tax liability afterwards.
Jane works closely with her husband Des who has over 23 years experience in Insolvency and Company Restructuring, and she also has a specialist IFA Consultant to advise where appropriate.
Why You Should Choose Us
- Your first meeting with us will be FREE with absolutely no obligation.
- Client care is extremely important to us as we recognise that you and your business are unique and so will be your requirements.
- We offer a choice of ‘fixed fees’ or ’flexible billing’- whichever works better for you.
- We like to keep things simple and promise not to baffle you with unnecessary jargon!
- For over 16 years, we have built a reputation for our client focused approach to individuals, sole traders, and corporate businesses.
- We will prepare your accounts and tax returns promptly, and will respond quickly to your phonecalls, emails and letters.
- All work will be carried out by us at our office in Newport Pagnell.
- We are able to offer our clients peace of mind.