Corporation Tax potentially represents a substantial cash outflow. It is therefore crucial you have the right information to identify any issues in good time. The Corporation Tax rate you pay depends on how much profit your company makes. You may be able to get deductions or claim tax credits on your Corporation Tax, which are commonly known as reliefs.
Our range of services will help minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation. These include:
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment.
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities.
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business.
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry.
- Meeting the rigorous demands of corporate tax compliance.
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions.
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs.
- Tax enquiries.
With increased reporting obligations and more robust investigation policies on the part of the tax authorities, HM Revenue & Customs expects you to get your tax right. It’s complex, and there’s a tough penalty regime should you get it wrong.
You may or may not receive a statement for Corporation Tax – it is up to you to work out how much your company owes, by filing a Company Tax Return which your assigned member of our team can assist with. Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line.
The UK tax system continues to grow ever more complex, with a greater responsibility being placed on the individual to get his or her own tax right. If you pay tax, ensuring you receive the best professional advice to optimise your tax position, meeting all the necessary compliance requirements whilst working to reduce your tax liability, is paramount.
As your tax specialists, we can provide you with year round advice on the following:
- Capital gains tax
- Income tax
- Inheritance tax
- Issues relating to residence and domicile
- Trusts and estates
- Will planning
There are potentially many tax saving opportunities available to you, you just need the right advice to unlock them as:
- Every pound of income tax you save means more income at your disposal
- Every inheritance tax saving means greater rewards for your beneficiaries