Do you have a strong business proposition but need help with any accounting, auditing and tax aspects of running a business to take those all important ‘next steps’?
The UK is still one of the best countries in which to start a business venture, but with years of experience we have found many entrepreneurs struggle to adopt the
most effective business structure to give them the best possible start.
Here is a list of services we offer to get your business up and running:
- Assess your finance requirements and potential sources.
- Complete registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Deal with company statutory issues.
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Evaluate your business ideas.
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
We can make suggestions on the best structure for your business whether it’s trading as a sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company, and assist with the essential paperwork needed for you to remain compliant with various regulatory bodies.
You can also take advantage of the other accounting services we provide, including Bookkeeping, Payroll and VAT.